About our Advice
What can I expect?
Call us for free on landline or mobile on 0808 164 2480 to book an appointment to see a debt adviser.
- We will ask you some general Questions
- You will be offered a local advice centre
- You will have an adviser allocated to you
- They will ask questions about your situation
- You may be asked for copies of documents, letters and/or forms
- Your adviser will inform you of your options and the pros/cons on each
- You choose what you want to do
- Your Adviser will work with you to help you complete your chosen action(s)
ACT TODAY before it gets any worse – call 0808 164 2480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our debt advice service gives free and confidential face-to-face debt advice across London to anyone concerned about debt or money problems. We will work with you to prioritise your debts, helping you to write letters and advocating on your behalf.
Take your first step towards being debt free.
What do we advise on?
Topics we can help you with include:
- Credit Card bills
- Utility Bills (Water, Gas, Electric)
- Rent arrears
- Mortgage arrears
- Council Tax
- Hire purchase
- Benefit overpayments
- Low income bill & debt budgeting
- How to avoid reaching the stages of bailiffs, creditor phone calls and court summons, or if you are already there then how to best manage the situation.
Last year our expert advisers helped over 23,000 people with all types of debt.
As well as the face-to-face advice we offer there are other alternative debt management options and service providers available, such as telephone advice, and online options.
If you may be better suited to one of these options we will inform you and provide you with contact details, but we will only work in your best interests and the choice is ultimately yours.