We can help you towards a future free from debt
Capitalise offers free, expert and independent face to face debt advice across London.
Last year our trained and accredited advisors helped over 22,000 people with all types of money worries from rent arrears to catalogue debt.
We can work with you to prioritise your bills & debts, helping you to write letters and advocating on your behalf.
All the Capitalise partners are FCA regulated
How to contact us
Call our FREEPHONE number 0808 164 2480
The lines are staffed 9am to 7pm Mon, Wed & Thurs, and 9am to 5pm Tues & Fri.
An Answer-machine operates for all other times
Email us at email@example.com
Fill out a ‘Call-Back’ request form
What can I expect?
Call us for free on landline or mobile on 0808 164 2480 to book an appointment to see a debt adviser.
- We will ask you some general Questions
- You will be offered a local advice centre
- You will have an adviser allocated to you
- They will ask questions about your situation
- You may be asked for copies of documents, letters and/or forms
- Your adviser will inform you of your options and the pros/cons on each
- You choose what you want to do
- Your Adviser will work with you to help you complete your chosen action(s)
ACT TODAY before it gets any worse – call 0808 164 2480
Our debt advice service gives free and confidential face-to-face debt advice across London to anyone concerned about debt or money problems. We will work with you to prioritise your debts, helping you to write letters and advocating on your behalf.
Take your first step towards being debt free.
What do we advise on?
Topics we can help you with include:
- Credit Card bills
- Utility Bills (Water, Gas, Electric)
- Rent arrears
- Mortgage arrears
- Council Tax
- Hire purchase
- Benefit overpayments
- Low income bill & debt budgeting
- How to avoid reaching the stages of bailiffs, creditor phone calls and court summons, or if you are already there then how to best manage the situation.
Last year our expert advisers helped over 23,000 people with all types of debt.